WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL
WEBSITE OF V8 SUPERCAR
DRIVER JAMES MOFFAT.
- James Moffat heads to the first V8 Supercar event in Austin, Texas, on a high after a strong run at the recent Barbagallo Raceway round
- A trio of top-ten race results in Western Australia have Moffat sitting 13th in the point score
- Like all drivers in the field, this will be Moffat's first race at the Circuit of the Americas, as the Championship makes its USA debut
- After four Championship events, Moffat has five top-ten results to his credit
- Moffat's best race result though came at the non-Championship event at Albert Park, where the Norton #360 finished a heat in fifth position
"I'm really looking forward to racing in North America. Clearly it's very exciting that our category is going over there in what is NASCAR heartland," Moffat said.
"This is V8 Supercars' chance to show the Americans 'saloon' car racing that isn't on ovals. That should be pretty cool.READ MORE