WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL
WEBSITE OF V8 SUPERCAR
DRIVER JAMES MOFFAT.
- Norton Hornet's James Moffat returns to Sydney Olympic Park aboard his number 360 Nissan Altima this weekend, looking to finish the season on a strong note.
- Coming into the championship finale, Moffat sits in 16th place in the point standings, with the concrete lined street circuit set to play to the strengths of the Nissan Altima.
- Moffat has a solid history at the facility, dating back to its inaugural event in 2009 when he won the very first V8 Supercar DVS race at the venue from pole position.
- Also in the development series in 2010, Moffat claimed a pair of third place finishes, after storming through the pack from his 13th starting spot for race one.
- Stepping up to the main game in 2011, Moffat registered a best race result of eighth in race one.
- The Saturday race of the 2012 proved to be another highlight. After initially qualifying in eighth, Moffat was ninth fastest in the top ten shootout, before racing to eighth.